Monday, November 24, 2008

Preparing for Christmas...

HELLO!? Am I the only one playing here?


I am done with my must do items and finally can get started on preparing for Christmas! It's relief and none too soon as I promised to paint all my greeting cards this year. It's a resolution I've kept so all the birthday and anniversary cards I sent this year have been 5 x 7 watercolor paintings.

I've started the Christmas Greetings and here are a few samples...I just need about 40 to cover my list!

On the Cliff



Holly



...To the Woods



Creek Melt



A little Fog, a little Snow...
Happy Christmas from the Oregon I know!


The two greeting cards pictured below are in my Etsy shop




Winter Greetings



Winter Greetings 2


You know I'll be painting for the next several days...Oh, and cooking a Thanksgiving Feast.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: